Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spotty Period Look Like How To Get Rid Of A Big Fat Spot On The Corner Of My Nose?

How to get rid of a big fat spot on the corner of my nose? - spotty period look like

It's huge!
Recently I left my time and when I am on my period, I will very irregular, but it looks like a wart.
It was all thick and yellow, so I will explode, and just a little bit of pus came out and it bled loads. I had almost a week now, I wash my face with Clearasil every day, but what can I do to remove?

4 comments:

femme-fa... said...

I have the same problem now lol it is too sensitive to touch, however, and is one to be very bright! : S Can boiling under the surface of the skin and is really important and sensitive to touch - it is best to simply and not to. When her there for a week the chances are that you will die soon. In the meantime, try to put a few drops of tea tree oil to bite a little, but you will! :)

Shannon said...

Leave him alone!
I had a lot of real estate
If you pick up or touch grains / grains / pulses, which only infected by the oil and dirt on hands
And often leave scars

To wash and wear it
Disappear without a trace =]

mo said...

let alone try and Witch Hazle
You mean:
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AvFLOdhPqx0V1aBY_zGhzykgBgx.; _ylv = 3? qid = 20100131122659AAn95mB

Lisa said...

dolloping find a place on the toothpaste - that's might hurt a little, but should help:)

Post a Comment