Monday, February 8, 2010

Horn Cyst Picture Can Someone Please Help Me Understand My Mri On My Knee?

Can someone please help me understand my mri on my knee? - horn cyst picture

I was wondering if anyone can explain the results of my MRI to me. So, what should be the recommended treatment of my injury.

the normal orientation of the skeleton and signaling properties of the spinal cord. The ACL and PCL are intact. To obtain the lateral meniscus and lateral collateral ligament complex. The medial meniscus is a class II signal marked linear increase of the posterior capsule covers the facility and to the side of the center of the substance, probably a loss, because the signal is not identical to the surface. MCL fibers are intact. However, T2 signal is observed between the layers suggests sprain.
The patella appeared normal. The patellar tendon and quadriceps tendon are normal. Barker, a large cyst in the knee. All characters subcutaneous increase is seen possible in the lateral knee contusion on.

Pressure:
Abnormal signal in the posterior horn of medial meniscus
Baker's cyst
probably sprained medial collateral ligament
Contusion may PreseNT to correlate clinical
Thanks for any help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The medial meniscus may be torn down (without seeing the MRI's hard to say), but a Baker's cyst is usually associated with a torn meniscus. You may need surgery, but sometimes rest and therapy can be anything you want.

Anonymous said...

The medial meniscus may be torn down (without seeing the MRI's hard to say), but a Baker's cyst is usually associated with a torn meniscus. You may need surgery, but sometimes rest and therapy can be anything you want.

Post a Comment