Sunday, February 14, 2010

Post Ectopic Groin Pain HCG Of 950 How Far Pregnant?

HCG of 950 how far pregnant? - post ectopic groin pain

I ask this in the spirit of my wife ....

23/9/09 We have learned that she was pregnant, she always started 25/9/09 as a stabbing pain on the left side of his stomach to strip. It was not until Sunday, when he said he was already in decline.

I took her to A & E and after a long wait, it was decided to keep it as a precaution, they took a blood test that with the level of hCG from 436th returned

She had to stop to wait 48 hours to have for another blood test to check the level of hCG doubles, which we last night that there - now its 950 learned!

I only ask that pain in May, the documents we have some options in relation to the ectopic and miscarriage, of course, a miscarriage is written as given hCGincrease.

Anyone have any ideas or similar experiences?

Thanks

David

4 comments:

Littleblonde-baby due march 2010 said...

HCG levels vary, so that you can not really say, is far advanced as that of a single test. At 4 weeks and 5 days disadvantages of mines in 2282, but I have people who have the same amount, and levels below 1000 and 3000 in particular known. The fact that things are doubing is a great sign and shows that good progress at this time.

As an ectopic. This is very rare. I work in a department of exploration and every day we see about 10 women who are possible in early pregnancy and in pain and ectopic pregnancy. I would say that the amount of 1 weeks to see an ectopic pregnancy. Some of us know more pain during pregnancy.

The pain should always be verified, but it already. Just follow your doctor. I'm not that pain is often inexplicable, or there could be a cyst ormany other things. In Q1 I have experienced great pain and I am 17 weeks.

She was very happy, he is very well treated, but time would not be affected, but if there is even worse, back again.

You should get a brief analysis, even in the hCG levels above 1500 are generally not seen much.

GeorgiaG... said...

I would say probably 4 or 5 weeks, but it is a good sign when increasing the height. Many of the pains of women in the early weeks of pregnancy. I am surprised that the paper did not say how much his wife. Google to hCG and there are some websites that can help you.

Sabrina said...

I had a similar experience last week. At first it was a throbbing pain. Later, he began to bleed. My doctor told me anything I can do is take a complete rest in bed. Unfortunately, it ended with a miscarriage.
But good luck!

MonkeyKa... said...

Congratulations!

There are a number of different things happening here.

1) The pain can be the child to implement more and you get attached.

2) pain of a normal pregnancy, it is normal to have cramps during pregnancy. However, if you or she is bleeding, it is a major concern.

3) False period cramps ... while the rest of menstruation is normal, they have.

Questions of progesterone 4) .. had to check the progesterone? I did feel a hcg of 984, but my progesterone was 9 and began to cramp ... I got to increase surcharges for my progesterone.


To determine how far are you / is he? This can be detected by an ultrasound examination, if they do not know when ovulation or was your last cycle. HCG Numbres I can not say how much, because they all vary from person to person.

All that matters is that their number has doubled and it bleeds.

At 10 weeks I had bad cramps and bleeding first with my child. However, all was well. I had a broken blood vessel spasms and the strain was the parent company.

Good luck!

Post a Comment